Saturday, January 1, 2022

Twenty Twenty Two, Too

 I went back to my January 1, 2021 blog post this morning just to see what I was thinking a year ago. Check it out here and give it a read. So much has happened in 2021 that I was curious as to what I was wondering on its first day.

It was a play on words just to let 2020 know that the year of the plague didn't get me down. How would I spell out 2021, twenty-twenty-one or twenty-twenty-won? No, twenty-twenty didn't win. Not in my household. We came through that year well. 

The end of that first day of last year's blog had a question that I want to study:

So when 2022 comes along, will I spell it as twenty-twenty-two or will it be a repeat year spelled as twenty-twenty, too?

Will this year be a dreaded repeat of the last two years and manifest itself as another twenty-twenty. Too? What will I write about come next year on January 1, 2023? I'll end today's blog with another copy and paste from a year ago: 

I pray that we are all alive and healthy to get the privilege to ring it in and spell it out.

Catch of the day,

Gretchen 

No comments:

Post a Comment