Thursday, July 18, 2019

Counting down on Kindle, too!

The countdown to the fifty year anniversary of men first walking on the moon continues! I've seen an increasing amount of information about the Apollo Eleven moon mission the last few days. I've tasted the commemorative Krispy Kreme Donuts, the kind that you can't eat just one. I've eaten more than my fair share of moon pies this week. I've consumed a glass or two of Tang. Life is good five decades past the July 20, 1969 moon walk.

After many days of trial and error (mostly error) of trying to fit a square picture book into the oblong rectangle shape of kindle, I finally succeeded, at least I think I did. From all indications on my view options, things fit right in there once I selected the comic book format. This, my friends, is not a comic book, but call it that if you must, because it fit! This children's picture book is not a scientific report. It is an account of those of us back on earth watching, worrying, and cheering.
And there it is, with a completely redesigned cover showing "Liftoff! We have liftoff!" What the world needs now is a glimpse at the time when America was at its best.

Available now from amazon kindle. Back on Earth: When Men First Landed on the Moon.

Catch of the day,

Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment